RIDDLE (Tebakan Bahasa Inggris)





What flies forever and never rests?
Answer : The wind
The faster you run, the faster it is. The slower you run, the slower it is.
Answer : The shadow
It doesn’t have foot but it can run. It always remind you of something.
Answer : The time
It is so sweet that two heart become one.
Answer : Wall’s Ice Cream
What is green and you can go?
Answer : Traffic light
What is green and you can’t go?
Answer : Neutral light on your motor bike
What has a face and two hands, but no arms no legs?
Answer : A clock
What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it.
Answer : Short
What word begins and ends with “E” but only has one letter?
Answer : Envelope
What has a neck but no head?
Answer : A bottle
Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
Answer : The C
What starts with a “P”, and ends with an “E”, and has thousands of letter?
Answer : Post Office
What has to be broken before you can use it?
Answer : An egg
Why can’t a man living in New York be buried in Chicago?
Answer : Because he is still living.
What begins with “T”, ends with “T”, and has “T” in it?
Answer : A Tea Pot
The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
Answer : FOOTSTEPS
I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard. What am I?
Answer : GUM
Which vehicle is spelled the same fowards and backwards?
Answer : RACECAR
What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
Answer : CHARCOAL
I can bring tears to your eyes; resurrect the dead, make you smile, and reverse time. I form in an instant but I last a lifetime. What am I?
Answer : MEMORY
What gets whiter the dirtier it gets?
Answer : BLACKBOARD
 what's orange and sounds like a parrot?
Answer : CARROT
What body part is pronounced as one letter but written with three, only two different letters are used?
Answer : EYE
People buy me to eat, but never eat me. What am I?
Answer : CUTTLERY
What type of dress can never be worn?
Answer : ADDRESS
What is something you will never see again?
Answer : YESTERDAY
What never asks questions but is always answered. What am I?
Answer : DOORBELL
I am the beginning of everything, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end, and the end of every place. What am I ?
Answer : E
The more you take away, the larger it becomes? What is it?
Answer : HOLE
He has married many women, but has never been married. Who is he?
Answer : PREACHER
A three-letter word I'm sure you know, I can be on a boat or a sleigh in the snow, I'm pals with the rain and honor a king. But my favorite use is attached to a string. what am I?
Answer : BOW
I am not alive but i grow. I don't have lungs but I need air. What am I?
Answer : FIRE
What has a ring, but no finger?
Answer : PHONE
Tear one off and scratch my head, what once was red is black instead!
Answer : MATCH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEKNIK PENGOLAHAN BAHAN PANGAN

Materi Prakarya Evaluasi Hasil Usaha

Perlawanan Aceh terhadap VOC

Manusia Purba Homo Rhodesiensis atau Homo Africanus

Cara Membuat Kotak Pensil dari Tempurung Kelapa